Before - I really, really wish the camera could have captured the nasty carpet. Please trust me when I say it was stained with all sorts of, uh, interesting shades and was nicely matted down. And the wall color was some kind of bland eggshell color with many more shades of nasty stains. This is what happens when builders install the cheapest carpet possible and you have 4 owners. All in about a 7 year span.
After - new paint + new flooring makes a world of difference! The furniture looked better in the CA house, but I'm not about to buy new stuff.
More to come...eventually.
12 comments:
It's so nice! I love the floor tiles and the furniture and the colors! I wish you had taken pictures of the carpet, btw.
Pretty sweet set-up.
It looks wonderful! Good job! I love it. :)
not bad for lithuania. ;)
Lovely!
It looks great!!
That's a world of difference! What color is that on your wall?
i love the floor!
Pretty palette! Very calming... Not at all what I'd expect from Botswana!
Yay!!! Looks wonderful!
it looks fab, my dear. i like!
It looks great!! I've always loved your style.
Post a Comment