I say "bought" because he thought he could go to Target a week before Christmas and just pick one up. Ha! Regardless, I found one at toysrus.com this morning so now I have to patiently wait for it in the mail.
If anyone else is on a mad hunt for one, I recommend wiialerts.com - sign up and they'll send you an email when it becomes available.
Can't wait to play some tennis!

9 comments:
Yay!!! I think you'll love it :)
Happy birthday! I'm so jealousE of your Wii.
I don't know how Mr. Monkey does it. He just ordered one and got it, as well as the Wii Fit.
As you know, both are still boxed in the dining room.
We are weird.
yay! we have no wii. just a ps3.
it's so much fun! :)
Have fun! Wii is a blast :)
Yeah! Sounds like hours of entertainment if you have snow on the ground and all. Happy Birthday to you!
I didn't know housewives with big boobs and even bigger diamonds play Wii.
happy belated birthday, friend!
oh, how i <3 our wii. i don't play it all that often, but i have a blast when i do!
Post a Comment