Wednesday, December 10, 2008

!!Snow!!

It actually snowed here last night - I did not sign up for this!
[Please pay no attention to the "yard," it's embarrassing, I know.]


Although it quickly melted, it was fun to wake up to this earlier. I think.

9 comments:

Winnie said...

Isn't it fun!? As long as it all melts away in the morning :)

weezermonkey said...

The two exclamation marks in front of your title really give this that extra special touch. :)

Amazing how different it is out there.

Yahpee said...

It snows in Lithuania? ;)

wan said...

shall i send you a pair of my uggs?

R said...

Sure, it's all snow and games until someone loses an eye. Or something like that.

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Looks freakin brrrrrr.

amber said...

craziness!

Claire said...

Pretty snow!!!

KP said...

I expect a photo of S+S snow angel posted soon.