You've served me well over the past 2.5 years (scratches and all) but with your recent shenanigans, I've had to retire you. I did not appreciate the random numbers being dialed without my consent, nor did I enjoy the keypad not working at all. Not sure if you were punishing me for moving you out of California into this horrific Texan heat, but I get it.
May you have better times elsewhere, hopefully you can aid a nice person who needs you more than me - after you get fixed, of course.
Sadly, I cannot afford your posh cousin the iphone at the moment so I've had to settle for your step-sister, the MOTO (yes, in purple. don't mock).

And your step-sister had better arrive tomorrow as promised. Not having a cell phone feels like I've lost a limb.
11 comments:
poor pink razr :(
[whispering] my little gal is about to be traded in for the snazzier iphone. i'm trying to keep it from her so she doesn't punish me by kickin' the bucket early.
RIP. I hope the happy memories stay with you.
That purple is way too chic for Texas. Please come home. =)
Please tell me you've named it Barney. Or Grimace.
RIP Pink Razr! We have a slight chance of moving to TX in the next few years . . . I'm praying that won't happen.
I second the vote for Grimace! lol
Yipee for a new phone!
why do i have the biggest craving EVER for some grape bubble yum now?
I can't hate on the purple since it's my favorite color.
Grimace is kind of a bitchin' name though.
Barney! Barney! Barney!
Barney is actually my nickname you know, by my bridesmen. They say it's because I'm a big and happy creature. I don't know where the purple comes from though.
Post a Comment