We actually went to a Buddhist temple today; it was interesting to see the differences since the only temples we had been visiting for 3 weeks have been Hindu.
There were several signs posted asking for silence as people were meditating in the different rooms.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love monkey in a trashcan, but I might love vegetable scooter lady even more. Lots of people used to do that in Taiwan years ago.
Cool pics! Sounds like a really interesting place. I'd love to go to a Buddhist temple.
monkey in a trashcan is so much cooler than the squirrels that hang out in trashcans at ucla.
the hub has pictures of women carrying buckets on their heads in zimbabwe, but these women have them beat - they're riding motorbikes at the same time!
Now that is talent. Veggie woman's got skillz. ;)
Post a Comment