Monday, September 15, 2008

One Year Ago

To think this is what we were doing exactly one year ago:







(see, the ring does fit!)

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day or perfect year. Happy anniversary!


15 comments:

kim said...

Happy Anniversary! <3

venn said...

Happy Anniversary, ssinca!!! I miss the days of "hanging out" with you on the snot. Good times.

[tear]

Now, get your ass back to Cali so we can be buddies IRL. ASAP.

Leslie said...

Yay! Happy anniversary! :)

wan said...

ah, how i love wedding pictures! and you looked quite fabulous, my dear. happy anniversary to s+s!

Jessica Love said...

Yay for you two! :-)

NorCalMrs said...

Happy Anniversary!! :D

amber said...

happy anniversary you beautiful couple, you! :)

Winnie said...

Happy happy anniversary!

Laura said...

OMG how time flies! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Happy anniversary!!! I love wedding pics of pretty people.

R said...

Happy anniversary!!!

dapotato said...

happy anniversary!

Katherine said...

These are the first pictures I've seen on your wedding. You look gorgeous!! Post more!!

KP said...

Happy Anniversary S&S!!

You need to post more wedding pictures on your blog so that I could admire them.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already, just amazing!!! Corinna and I are so glad we were part of your beautiful day. We celebrated 15 years in August and spent 2 days in SF, 5 days in Napa (renewed our vows on hillside under a cazabo, in a vineyard, at dawn), then 5 days in San Diego.
Marriage just keeps getting better and better, all the best to you to for many, many years to come... Cheers!!!!