Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still in denial

One month later, and our cars have gone from this:



To this:



(No, these aren't our real plates. I don't feel like taking out the camera.)

I think it's the cowboy that puts it over the edge?

We have made quite a dent in the home improvement projects but the house needs to be cleaned in order to properly document. Not sure when this will actually happen, please don't hold your breath.

9 comments:

dapotato said...

i'm about the keel over already from holding my breath.

the spaceship, moon, oil rigs, and cowboy all on one plate. too much going on for this minimalist. blech.

weezermonkey said...

I like the space shuttle in the upper left corner, as well as the oil rigs in the lower right.

Leslie said...

I like the cowboy, personally. :)

R said...

I got a little twinge of sadness from the change.

amber said...

so fun for you! ;)

Feminist Gold Digger said...

All you're missing is the W sticker.

Winnie said...

Hehe. And I thought my VA license plate was bad.

Please save yourself the trouble and hire a maid. Hire me one while you're at it too.

wan said...

i don't even know what to say.

seriously, speechless.

10yearstogether said...

WTF?! I thought you moved to Kentucky? I keed, I keed!