Tuesday, December 18, 2007

shoes!

check out my ugly shoes I bought for the trip:





















shut up, at least my feet won't be in pain (let's hope). if you would have only seen my other choices, you'd agree these are the least hideous.

I mean, really? REALLY??

8 comments:

kim said...

It could be worse... you could have bought Fuggs.

weezermonkey said...

I actually don't think either pair is that ugly. I have a strange affinity for all athletic footwear.

Even though I'm in no way athletic.

amber said...

i actually think the first pair is kind of cute. i mean, it's all relative, right? of course you wouldn't don them to go to a cocktail party, but for traipsing all over the globe? they're cute! and they're not big ugly white tennis shoes that automatically peg you for an american before you ever open your mouth :|

the second pair are just hids. really the opposite of cute.

Yahpee said...

Yikes. =/

Leslie said...

I like the second pair, but in a different color. That bright ass green has got to go!

KP said...

I like your shoe choice, comfortable and casual yet doesn't scream "tennis shoes".

Anonymous said...

I really like that first pair and am considering buying some for myself. Thanks for bringing me down like a mofo.

Unknown said...

I highly recommend Crocs *snort*